Gifted Cash for Christmas? Treat Yourself to Empowerment!
1. Cats against Catcalls T-shirt.
Because the best way to make change is to be visible and stand together. Get it here.
2. Love is Love banner
To hang in the front room so everyone knows where you stand, or to keep in your room as a daily reminder. Get it here.
3. Fight Like a Girl Ankle Socks
An everyday way to celebrate Girl Power! Get them here.
4. Becoming by Michelle Obama
An icon tells her own story in her own voice. It’s one of the strongest things a young woman can do. Get it here.
5. We Are The Resistance Art
A mantra to get you up and hustling every morning. Get it here.
6. Rad Girls Can: Stories of Bold, Brave, and Brilliant Young Women (Rad Women)
Yes you can! An inspiring collection of stories and art about young women who’ve made a positive impact on the world before the age of 20! Get it here.
7. Support Your Local Girl Gang Patch
Treat yourself, and your crew! Add to your matching girl gang denim jackets, backpacks, or whatever your uniform may be. Get them here.
8. Boob earrings
Cheeky, yet minimal and stylish. Get them here.